Manual Laboratory Autoclaves
Tuttnauer's MLV laboratory line of semi-automatic, electro-mechanically controlled, vertical steam sterilizers provide safe, economical and effective sterilization.
This semi-automatic laboratory autoclave is an affordable sterilizer for laboratories that do not want to compromise on quality, safety and reliability. This vertical loading autoclave liters has an 85 liter chamber. Process control is preformed by a pressure switch. The manual control system includes a timer that can be set to 1 - 99 minutes.
- Liquids such as nutrient media and buffer solutions
- Solid items such as pipettes, tubes and filters
- Glassware and plastic articles
- The chamber is constructed of long lasting 316L grade stainless steel with superior corrosion resistance
- The autoclave is designed for easy servicing allowing maintenance access to all components
- Drain Protection: The exhaust drain is mixed with cold tap water that cools the exhaust’s temperature before reaching the drain.
(ø x depth) (in mm)
(W x H x D) (in mm)
380 x 690
650 x 925 x 500