EL - D Line models
Tuttnauer benchtop laboratory autoclaves are front loading autoclaves available in chamber sizes from 28 to 160 liters. EL models have an advanced multi-color control panel and a chamber made of 316L or 316Ti stainless steel. Tuttnauer laboratory autoclaves have been designed to provide high quality repeatable performance and accountability for a wide range of applications used in modern laboratories.
Each model has a number of optional added-value features which can be configured for fast cooling, efficient drying, biohazard and waste sterilization, Fo control, and more.
Benchtop lab autoclaves are designed to save space on your laboratory workbench.
Erlenmeyer Flasks (ml) Loading Capacity
|2840 EL||1 x 9||1 x 4||1||0||0||0|
|3850 EL||1 x 17||1 x 11||1 x 6||1 x 3||0||0|
|3870 EL||1 x 23||1 x 17||1 x 10||1 x 5||0||0|
Schott-Duran Flasks (ml) Loading Capacity
|2840 EL||1 x 12||1 x 9||1 x 5||0||-||0|
|3850 EL||1 x 27||1 x 16||1 x 11||1 x 6||-||0|
|3870 EL||1 x 36||1 x 23||1 x 18||1 x 9||-||0|
Baskets and Containers
Benchtop stainless steel wire baskets and containers in different sizes for all autoclave models.
Safety for personnel, autoclave and load are priority in the design, construction and operation of any Tuttnauer autoclave. Tuttnauer is committed to the highest industry safety standards and directives to ensure safety not only for your employees operating the autoclaves but also for your laboratory and the loads being sterilized.
- A safety device prevents the operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurized
- Steam will not enter the chamber when the door is open
- A cycle cannot start if the door is open or not properly locked
- The door cannot unlock until liquid temperature reaches the predetermined end temperature
- Two independent flexible PT100 temperature sensors to prevent over-boiling of liquids and explosions of bottles