Tuttnauer pressure vessels are both ASME and PED certified. All ASME certified vessels are inspected by an independent authorized ASME inspector.
- DIN 58951-2:2003 Steam Sterilizers for Laboratory Use
Directives & Guidelines
- PED 97/23/EC Pressure Equipment Directive
- 2002/95/EC RoHS Directive
- 2006/95/EC Electrical equipment
- 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive
- 2002/96/EC WEEE Directive
- ANSI / AAMI – ST55: 2010 Table Top steam sterilizer
- EN 13060: 2004+A2: 2010 Small steam sterilizer
Safety and EMC Standards
- EN 61010-1: 2010 Safety requirements for laboratory use
- EN 61010-2-40: 2005 Safety requirements for sterilizers
- EN 61326-1: 2013 Electrical Equipment for EMC Requirements
- EN 17665-1: 2006 Sterilization of health care products – moist heat
Pressure Vessel and Steam Generator Construction Standards
- ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1, Unfired Pressure Vessels
- ASME Code, Section I, for Boilers
Quality System Compliance
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Systems)
- EN ISO 13485: 2012 Quality Management System
- Canadian MDR (CMDR) SOR/98-282 (2015), consolidated
- In compliance with FDA QSR 21 CFR part 820 & part 11
Need more Information?
Download the brochure and learn more about this autoclaves capabilities
Need help choosing?
Ready to place your order? We are here to assist you with any questions you may have.