The medical waste bulk autoclave line is designed for high volume waste treatment. The autoclaves have pre and post vacuum capabilities. A wide range of sizes are available to meet the ever-growing demands of medical waste facilities.
CHAMBER VOLUME BETWEEN 1500 AND 4000 LITERS
- Advanced control system with touch screen control
- Automatic or manual loading systems
- Manual or automatic door systems
- Pre-vacuum air stream sterilization
- Printer for a clear and concise documentation of the sterilization process
- HEPA air filter
- Double locking safety device prevents door from opening at high pressure and high temperature
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle if door is not properly locked
Saturated steam can be supplied to the autoclave from building.
Prevacuum Air Sterilization
All air that leaves the chamber prior to sterilization is treated as highly infectious and passes through a stringent biological decontamination system that renders the air sterile.
Sterilization by Filtration
Prevacuum air is sterilized by passing it through a 0.2 μm biological filter. In order to maintain proper and effective filtration, the filter is sterilized in-place during every sterilization cycle.
Safe Landfill Disposal
- Sterilized medical waste which has been processed to remove sharps is simple to dispose in a municipal landfill
- Chemical-free process
- No radiation
- Clean and environmentally safe technology
- Easy on-site installation removes need to transport waste to an external treatment facility
- Cost reduction in treatment and management of potentially infectious waste
- Reduced liability for waste producer due to no off-site treatment processing
- Relatively modest price and operating cost allows for quicker cost recovery
Strong Vacuum Pump
The built-in vacuum pump produces a strong vacuum that ensures proper air removal for excellent sterilization results.
Inactivation of Micro-organisms
After sterilization the number of micro-organisms are reduced to less than 10-6.
Fast Cooling for Fast Cycles
Fast cycles are an important factor that influences the waste processing time. A built-in cooling coil is an important feature that reduces cycle cooling times enabling higher cycle rates and empowering you to sterilize medical waste without delays.
Flexible PT100 for Liquid Loads
When treating blood, urine and other liquid medical waste a flexible PT100 placed in liquid waste load ensures sterilization at an effective sterilization temperature.
Specialized Loading Cart for Waste Transfer
A specialized loading cart for safely transferring medical waste is available with the following important features:
- The bottom shelf has no holes to prevent liquid from leaking out of the cart
- The bottom shelf has a drain to enable collection of any liquid waste into a container
- All the shelves have a barrier around their perimeter to prevent waste from falling off the cart