30 program cycles are available with each autoclave. Up to 8 cycle programs are factory set according to optional features. The remaining cycles are fully customizable by the user.
- Pre and Post vacuum cycles
- Solid and glassware loads at 134°C or 121°C for delicate loads (plastics)
- Liquid loads and waste liquids at 121°C
- Hollow, porous and textile loads at 134°C
- Waste: hollow, porous and textile at 121°C
- Air leakage test cycle
- Bowie & Dick steam penetration test at 134°C
Media Processing Cycles
For preparing agar and other biological media with a temperature range from 60°C to 95°C that allows for gentle heating and cooling down of agar.
Special program with programmable holding temperature at the end of the cycle to prevent cooling of media.
Biohazard Air Filter
- During air removal all exhaust air is filtered through a 0.2 μm biological filter to prevent contamination of the laboratory
- Biohazard solid loads at 134°C and liquid loads at 121°C
Special Custom Cycles
Tuttnauer is able to provide specifically customized cycles, including: material stress test, ageing test, varnish test, and others.
Need more Information?
Download the brochure and learn more about this autoclaves capabilities
Need help choosing?
Ready to place your order? We are here to assist you with any questions you may have.