30 program cycles are available with each autoclave. Up to 8 cycle programs are factory set according to optional features. The remaining cycles are fully customizable by the user.
- Pre and Post vacuum cycles
- Solid and glassware loads at 134°C or 121°C for delicate loads (plastics)
- Liquid loads and waste liquids at 121°C
- Hollow, porous and textile loads at 134°C
- Waste: hollow, porous and textile at 121°C
- Air leakage test cycle
- Bowie & Dick steam penetration test at 134°C
Media Processing Cycles
For preparing agar and other biological media with a temperature range from 60°C to 95°C that allows for gentle heating and cooling down of agar.
Special program with programmable holding temperature at the end of the cycle to prevent cooling of media.
Biohazard Air Filter
- During air removal all exhaust air is filtered through a 0.2 μm biological filter to prevent contamination of the laboratory
- Biohazard solid loads at 134°C and liquid loads at 121°C
Special Custom Cycles
Tuttnauer is able to provide specifically customized cycles, including: material stress test, ageing test, varnish test, and others.