Our high quality medical waste autoclaves are designed to comply with the strictest international directives and standards in all aspects of waste treatment and waste disposal.
- EN 285: 2006+A2: 2009 for Large Steam Sterilizers
- DIN 58951-2:2003 Steam Sterilizers for Laboratory
Directives & Guidelines
- 97 /23 /EC - Pressure Equipment Directive
- 2002 /95 / EC - RoHS Directives – 2002/96
- 2004 /108 /EC - Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2006 /95/ EC - Electrical equipment
- 2006 /42 /EC - Machinery Directive
Safety and EMC Standards
- EN 61010-1: 2001, EN 61010-2-040: 2005, EN 61326-1: 2006
- EMC Directive 89/336
- EN 61326
Pressure Vessel and Steam Generator Construction Standards
- ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1, unfired pressure vessels
- ASME Code, Section I, for boilers
Good Practice Standards
- ISO 17665-1: 2006
- ANSI/AAMI – ST 8: 2008
Quality System Compliance
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Systems)
- ISO 13485:2003 (Quality Systems for Medical Devices)
- 21 CFR 820
Need more Information?
Download the brochure and learn more about this autoclaves capabilities
Need help choosing?
Ready to place your order? We are here to assist you with any questions you may have.