Tuttnauer pressure vessels are both ASME and PED certified. All ASME certified vessels are inspected by an independent authorized ASME inspector.
Directives & Guidelines:
- EN 285:2016+ Large Steam Sterilizer
- 2012/19/EU WEEE and 2002/95/EC RoHS Directives
- 2014/30/EU, Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU Electrical Equipment Directive
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive
- 93/42/EEC for medical devices (amended in Directive 2007/47/ EEC)
- EN 17665-1: 2006 Sterilization of health care products – moist heat
- ANSI / AAMI – ST 8: 2013 Hospital steam sterilizers (large sterilizers)
Safety and EMC Standards
- IEC 61010-1: 2010 Safety requirements for measurement control and laboratory use
- IEC 61010-2-40: 2005 Safety requirements for sterilizers used to treat medical materials
- EN 61326-1: 2013 Electrical Equipment for EMC Requirements
- EN 60529:1991 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IPX4)
Pressure Vessel and Steam Generator Construction Standards
- 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive
- ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1, unfired pressure vessels
- ASME Code, Section I, for boilers
Quality System Compliance
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems
- EN ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management Systems – Medical Devices
Management System – Medical Devices
- In compliance with FDA QSR 21 CFR part 820 & part 11
- Canadian MDR (CMDR) SOR/98-282 (2015), consolidated
Need more Information?
Download the brochure and learn more about this autoclaves capabilities
Need help choosing?
Ready to place your order? We are here to assist you with any questions you may have.