A few simple steps to a hassle-free clean
1. Place the Chamber Brite tablet at the back of the cold autoclave chamber
2. Select a sterilization cycle with water but no drying cycle and press start
3. At the end of the sterilization cycle, drain the solution from the reservoir and discard
4. Fill the reservoir with water and repeat steps 2 and 3 without the Chamber Brite tablet
5. Wipe the inside of the chamber with a damp cloth or sponge
6. Fill the reservoir with distilled water. The autoclave is now ready for use.
For best results, clean autoclave every 20 cycles or once per week as needed. It is essential to follow the equipment manufacturer’s directions for cleaning and maintenance.
For full instructions on how to use Chamber Brite, follow the directions on the box.