Partial list of standards and directives:
All pressure vessels and boilers are certified according to ASME code section I and section VIII, Div. I and PED 97/23/EC - Pressure Equipment Directive
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems
- EN ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management System – Medical Devices
- MDD 93/42/EEC amended in Directive 2007/47/EEC
- PED 97/23/EC - Pressure Equipment Directive
- 2002/96/EC WEEE and 2002/95/EC RoHS
- AAMI/ANIS ST-5, FDA 510K cleared
- EN 13060: 2004+A2: 2010 - Small Steam Sterilizer
- EN 61010-1: 2010 Safety Requirements for measurement control and laboratory use
- EN 61326-1: 2006 Electrical Equipment for EMC Requirements
- EN 61010-2-40: 2005 Safety requirements for sterilizers used to treat medical materials
- EN 17665-1: 2006 Sterilization of health care products – moist heat
Need more Information?
Download the brochure and learn more about this autoclaves capabilities
Need help choosing?
Ready to place your order? We are here to assist you with any questions you may have.