- Drastically shortens drying time
- Leaves the instruments filmless and spot free
- Very economical: 0,01% to 0,03% dilution
- Can be used in soft or hard water
- Does not foam, prevents corrosion and instrument discoloration
- Appropriate for heat-resistant as well as heat-sensitive instruments
Tuttnauer T-CLEAN R is compatible with most materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, glass, ceramics, hard plastics, ebonite, etc. Material compatibility with sensitive materials should always be checked before use.
- CE mark according to the medical devices MDR Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- Medical device class I
- Tuttnauer T-CLEAN R has been tested according to ISO 10993-1 and is not toxic
- 5 liter canister (PN. WSH238-0011
- 1 liter canister (PN. WSH238-0016)
- Appearance: Transparent yellow solution
- Density: 1.02 g/cm3 at 20˚C
- pH: 6.0-7.0 at 20˚C
- pH (0,2-0,8ml/l): 7.0-8.0 (neutral) at 20˚C
- Viscosity: <50 mPas at 20˚C
- Storage: 5˚C - 35˚C
- Stability: 3 Years
- Biodegradability: According to OCDE 301D
Non ionic surfactants 15% - 20%, phosphonates, corrosion inhibitor, pH regulator, excipients.
Instructions for use
Tuttnauer T-CLEAN R is to be used in washer disinfectors during the rinsing cycle at a dilution from 0,1 ml/l. (0,01%) to 0,3 ml/l. (0,03%). The dilution rate depends on the quality and temperature of the rinse water. For best results, the use of deionized water is preferred.
The packaging must be closed tightly after use.
- Always follow the washer manufacturer’s instructions.
- For professional use only.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Store between +5°C and +35°C.