- Drastically efficient due to the specific combination of alkaline agents, surfactants, and a new generation of stabilized enzymes
- Does not leave any residues
- Follows the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) concerning the decontamination of surgical instruments from prions (Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease)
- Contributes to the removal of biofilm
- Can be used in soft or hard water
- Does not foam and prevents corrosion and instrument discoloration.
- Appropriate for heat-sensitive as heat-resistant instruments
< 5% Non-ionic and anionic surfactants, chelating agent, corrosion inhibitor, pH regulator.
- 5 liter canister (PN. WSH238-0014)
- 1 liter canister (PN. WSH238-0019)
- Appearance: Transparent solution
- Density: 1.02 g/cm3 at 20˚C
- pH: 10.00-10.50 at 20˚C
- pH (1% in deionized water): 10.20-10.80 at 20˚C
- Viscosity: <50 mPas at 20˚C
- Storage: 5˚C - 35˚C
- Stability: 3 Years
- Biodegradability: According to OCDE 301D
Instructions for use
In immersion or ultrasonic baths: Dilute Tuttnauer T-CLEAN A in hot or cold water at a dilution of 0,4% (4ml/l.) to 2% (20 ml/l.). Open all instruments with joints.
- Immerse them into the solution. Be sure they are fully covered and leave them soak for at least 5 minutes
- Use mechanical action if needed. Rinse your instruments with running water
- Dry thoroughly with a single-use paper. Your instruments are ready for sterilization
- Change the solution when it becomes soiled or at least daily
In Washer disinfectors: Set up the washer for a dilution of 0,1% to 1%. The dosing is achieved through the washer’s interface. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Always adjust the dosage and contact time depending on the degree of soiling, water quality and cleaning temperature. For best results, the use of deionized water is preferred.
- For professional use only.
- The packaging must be closed tightly after use.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Store the product between + 5 ° C and + 35 °
- CE mark according to the medical devices MDR Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- Medical device class I
Tuttnauer T-CLEAN A is compatible with most materials such as stainless steel, glass, ceramics, hard plastics, ebonite, etc. Material compatibility with sensitive materials should always be checked before use.
Tuttnauer T-CLEAN A is manufactured in the E.U.
Tuttnauer satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for quality management system and the requirements of ISO 13485:2016 for the design and manufacture of medical devices.