- A new generation of enzymes for an enhanced cleaning action
- Effectively removes organic residues
- Dissolves the biofilm
- Very economical
- Does not foam
- Prevents corrosion and instrument discoloration
- Compatible with heat-sensitive instruments
- Does not contain aldehydes, phenols, chlorine or EDTA
Protease, lipase, amylase, non ionic surfactants <5%, corrosion inhibitor, pH regulator, excipients.
Tuttnauer T-CLEAN E is compatible with most materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, glass, ceramics, hard plastics, ebonite, etc.
- CE mark according to the medical devices MDR Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- Medical device class I
- 5 liter canister (PN. WSH238-0013)
- 1 liter canister (PN. WSH238-0018)
- Appearance: Transparent orange solution
- Density: 1.02 g/cm3 at 20˚C
- pH: 7.0-8.0 (neutral) at 20˚C
- pH (0,5% - 1%): 7.0-8.0 (neutral) at 20˚C
- Odour: Neutral
- Storage: 5˚C - 35˚C
- Stability: 3 Years
- Biodegradability: According to OCDE 301D
Instructions for use
In immersion bath:
- Dilute T-CLEAN E in soft water according to the dosage recommendations. Open all instruments with joints. Immerse them into the solution. Be sure they are fully covered and leave them soak for a few minutes. Rinse your instruments. Dry thoroughly with a single-use paper. Your instruments are ready for sterilization.
- Change the solution every 48 hours or when it becomes dirty.
- Do not mix with other disinfectants.
- The packaging must be closed tightly after use.
- Store between +5°C and +35°C.
In ultrasonic bath:
- Tuttnauer T-CLEAN E can be used in all common types of ultrasonic baths. Do not exceed 60°C
In automated reprocessor:
- Tuttnauer T-CLEAN E can be used in automated reprocessor. Do not exceed 60°C. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions
|CLEANING METHOD||RECOMMENDED DOSAGE (%) *||RECOMMENDED DOSAGE (ml/l)||WATER TEMP. (°C)||CONTACT TIME|
|In Immersion Bath||0.5% - 1%||5 ml/l -10 ml/l||20 - 60 °C||1 - 10 min|
|In Ultrasonic Bath||0.2% - 0.5%||2 ml/l - 5 ml/l||40 - 60 °C||1 - 5 min|
|In Automated Reprocessor||0.15% - 0.5%||1.5 ml/l - 5 ml/l||40 - 60 °C||1 - 5 min **|
* Always adjust the dosage and contact time depending on the degree of contamination and cleaning method you follow. Recommended dosages can be adjusted or exceeded according to the quality and temperature of the water and the type of washer used.
** Depends on the recommendations of the washer’s manufacturer.
Cleaning is the critical step in endoscope reprocessing. It consists of the mechanical cleaning of internal and external surfaces of the endoscope. This includes brushing them carefully with a detergent solution, and then flushing thoroughly with soft water. The purpose of cleaning is to remove all organic and inorganic materials from the internal and external surfaces of flexible endoscopes. If the manual cleaning, brushing and rinsing steps are not properly carried out, protein debris can harden and lead to formation of biofilm on the biopsy channel of the endoscope. Inadequate cleaning can thus result in material remaining on the endoscope surfaces which prevents disinfectant reaching all parts of potentially contaminated surfaces. For this reason, the endoscope should be cleaned with an enzymatic detergent immediately after use and prior to the disinfection step.
Tuttnauer T-CLEAN E contains a combination of specific enzymes. The enzymes break down the soil into tiny fragments, making it water soluble and thus easier to remove by rinsing.
Use Tuttnauer T-CLEAN E for endoscope cleaning:
- by manual cleaning
- in automated reprocessor