Automatic Recording of Cycle Information to Your PC
Reporting You Can Rely On
- Automatic recording of cycle information to any PC on your network
- Convenient access to graphs and tables that are easy to understand
- Easily generate PDF reports
- No need to file printouts, saving you time
Be in Control with Real-Time Remote Monitoring
- See the real-time autoclave display on your PC
- Monitor all activity for up to 8 autoclaves
With R.PC.R you can see: Graphs of the cycle data, Numeric cycle data, cycle print-outs, measured values table, parameter table.
- R.PC.R monitoring feature is not available with Allen Bradley controller
- Optional SCADA system is available with Allen-Bradley controller
Process documentation is crucial within the CSSD. The modularity and flexibility of our system gives you targeted and customized solutions to track and document the sterilization process.
The modularity and flexibility of our system gives you targeted and customized solutions to further improve the tracking and documentation of the sterilization process. The following documentation features are optional.
An optional full documentation package is available:
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operation Qualification (OQ)
- Performance Qualification (PQ)
Tuttnauer provides our customers with services to help expedite the validation and commissioning of your equipment, including:
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
The barcode reader allows material identification. The data is transferred to the SCADA software and linked to the sterilization cycle parameters for streamlined instrument handling.
Independent Chart Recorder
The Chart Recorder is an independent temperature and pressure measuring system. It gives clear analog/mechanical trend records and print-outs in color. It is simple to operate and has an easy-view display.
Backup of Cycle History Data
A record of cycle history data is critical for hospitals that need reliable documentation. The cycle history backup system stores thousands of hours of cycle data, displayed either graphically or numerically.