The autoclave operates with saturated steam as the sterilizing agent with a temperature range of 105 °C (221°F) to 138 °C (280 °F) and a working pressure that meets AMSE and PED requirements. Each autoclave model is available with either single or double door.
Vertical Sliding Door
Automatic Hinged Door
Ideal for CSSD and Medical Centers
The 66 autoclave series is designed to cover a large field of applications for hospitals, CSSD and medical centers. The autoclave series has a chamber volume ranging in size from 340 to 920 liters.
The 66 series is available with two door options:
- Fully automatic vertical sliding door
- Hinged door with automatic locking
Engineered with People in Mind
Tuttnauer autoclaves are built to last longer, perform consistently, and comply with the strictest international standards. Autoclave chambers are constructed of long lasting 316L grade stainless steel with superior corrosion resistance. The chambers are fully jacketed for uniform heat distribution. The generator and piping are constructed of stainless steel. The pneumatic valves are air pressure operated, significantly reducing maintenance. We work to keep our autoclaves state of the art.
Safety is Our Top Priority
The doors are designed with independent mechanical and digital safety features that guarantee a safe working of the sterilizer.
- A safety device prevents the operator from opening the door when chamber is pressurized
- Steam is not allowed into the chamber when the door is open
- A cycle will not start if the door is open or not properly closed
- The door cannot open until chamber pressure reaches room pressure
- Sliding Door Safety -The sliding door progress will automatically stop if an obstruction is detected
- Double Door Safety – interlocks prevent both doors from being opened simultaneously
General Safety Features:
- Double Independent Monitoring: The combined digital and mechanical monitoring provides a cross reference and guarantees accurate results. The operator has two independent means to monitor temperature and pressure.
- Safety Valves: Both the chamber and the jacket are equipped with safety valves –if the pressure exceeds the allowed limit the safety valves will discharge.
- Built-in Steam Generator Safety: A water level monitoring system maintains a constant water level and ensures safe operation of the heaters.
- Emergency Shut-Off: Easily accessible emergency switches for immediate and safe shut down of the sterilizer.