This Tuttnauer vertical, top loading laboratory autoclave is available with a 85 liters chamber. With higher capacity and better performance, Tuttnauer's ELV Laboratory line of fully automatic vertical steam sterilizers provides safe, economical and effective sterilization. The ELV model have an advanced microprocessor based control panel.
The various applications can be carried out using the autoclave’s standard programs. Additional options ensure more control over results and optimal, safe and repeatable sterilization processes. For special applications, our experienced team will customize a suitable method for you.
- Liquids such as nutrient media and buffer solutions
- Solid items such as pipettes, tubes and filters
- Glassware and plastic articles
- Waste sterilization
- The chamber is constructed of long lasting 316Ti grade stainless steel with superior corrosion resistance
- The generator is made from stainless steel
- The autoclave automatically switches to standby mode if no buttons or switches are operated for four hours
- The autoclave is designed for easy servicing allowing maintenance access to all components
- Drain Protection: The exhaust drain is mixed with cold tap water that cools the exhaust’s temperature before reaching the drain
Control and Documentation
- High precision control system for perfect sterilization results
- Password protection allows for secure access control
- Independent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Fail Alert – Indicates cycle failure or interruption
- Door Alert – Indicates the door is unlocked
- RS 232 PC Connection Port for direct software updates and remote maintenance
Built in Printer
The laboratory line can be supplied with a built-in printer to document the performed cycle, in addition to a comprehensive LCD display. This feature is optional.
The ADMC software allows complete control and monitoring of up to eight sterilizers. The software retrieves data, creates graphs, tables and print outs, controls the autoclave and shows real-time data.
(ø x depth) (in mm)
(W x H x D) (in mm)
380 x 690
650 x 925 x 500
Sterilizer Directives and Standards Compliance
Tuttnauer’s high quality laboratory autoclaves comply with the strictest international directives and standards.
- Pressure Equipment: PED 97/23 EEC, EN 10028-7, ASME Code Sec VIII
- Safety: IEC/UL/EN61010-1, IEC 61010-2-040, EN 61326
- Sterilization: DIN 58951 Series, ISO 17665-1:2006
- Quality System: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003