Our most recent development, the 2540MKA, is the first semi-automatic autoclave in the market featuring closed door active drying at an affordable price. The 2540MKA sterilizes and dries your instruments in a single action, saving you the trouble of supervising the cycle.
The First Semi-Automatic Autoclave with Closed Door Drying
The 2540MKA features heater auto-shutoff at completion of sterilization cycle, saving energy and increasing your safety and productivity. Before you leave the clinic, set the 2540MKA to night mode, start a cycle and the instruments will be sterile and ready to use when you return.
- Closed door active drying air pump
- Single Action Sterilization Cycle
- Overheat Safety protection
- Automatic night mode shutoff, a time and energy saver
- Durable components significantly reduce maintenance expenses
Safety and Convenience Features
- Heat insulation and quiet operation for pleasant office environment
- Durable 316L stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Steam pressure activated lock prevents door from opening if chamber is pressurized
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shutoff
- 0.2µm HEPA air filter provides sterile, bacteria-free air for drying